Meet Our Specialist: Rick Epple
Welcome to the resource page for Retirement.
Did You Know?
are best for a happy retirement.
of individuals who reach age 65 will need long-term care at some point.
Helpful videos, books, articles and support groups related to retirement.
Videos Books, Articles, and Podcasts Support Groups and Partners
Curated Books, Articles and Podcasts
- 4th Quarter Fumbles, by Dennis Stearns CFP ®, Stearns Financial Group Field Guide Series, 2018
- How to Live Forever: The Enduring Power of Connecting the Generations, by Marc Freedman, Public Affairs, 2018
- The 100-Year Life: Living and Working in the Age of Longevity, by Linda Gratton and Andrew Scott, Bloomsbury Business, Reprint Edition, 2017
- Transitions: Making Sense of Life’s Changes, by William Bridges, Da Capo Lifelong Books, 2004
- Boomer Reinvention: How to Create Your Dream Career Over 50, by John Tarnoff, Reinvention Press, 2017
"The Four Transitions of Aging", by Steve Grisham, Financial Advisor Magazine, Feb. 1, 2019