Envision Wealth Planning
7003 Chadwick Dr. Suite 350
Robert V. Bolen, CFA, CFP®, President of Envision Wealth Planning, has more than 25 years of experience in securities analysis, financial planning and portfolio management. Over the last 10 years, he has helped clients achieve their financial and life goals by integrating their money with their lives. Mr. Bolen’s passion is that clients would live inspired lives, free from worry about their money matters. This has led him to develop a client centered practice whereby he walks with clients through a series of steps so that they increase the clarity of their goals and make decisions with confidence.
Mr. Bolen was an investment/securities analyst from 1986 through 2000, first with The Prudential Insurance Company (1986-1987), then with Equitable Securities (1988-1989) and lastly with Nashville based J. C. Bradford & Co. from 1989 to 2000. He was named a Partner with that firm in 1995. In 2000, Mr. Bolen joined a privately held company as Chief Financial Officer. However, during the fall of 2001, his love of the markets and a keen desire to help individuals attain their financial and life goals began to call him back. After an 18 month stint with Merrill Lynch & Co, he started his own fee only, Integrated Wealth Planning firm in August, 2003.
Mr. Bolen graduated Magna Cum Laude from Western Kentucky University in 1983 with a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting and graduated Summa Cum Laude from Indiana University in 1986 with an MBA in Finance and Management. He earned his Chartered Financial Analyst designation in 1988 and his Certified Financial Planner designation in 2002. A life long learner, Mr. Bolen has had extensive training in life coaching through the Coaches Training Institute and in Financial Transition Planning through the Sudden Money Institute.
Mr. Bolen is actively engaged in community affairs.
- Past Chairman, President and Board member, and current member, of the Middle Tennessee Chapter of the Financial Planning Association
- President and Board member of the CFA Society of Nashville
- Treasurer and Board member of the 21st Drug Court
- Vice Chairman of Christian Executive Officers (CEO) Fellowship
- Member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Member of the Estate Planning Council of Middle TN
- Member of Grace Chapel Church in Leiper’s Fork, TN
- Mr. Bolen lives in Franklin, TN with his wife Pam and their two children, Marissa and Zachary