Sudden Money® and Life Transitions
- Sudden Money, Sudden Change – Managing Change before the Money
- Ten Characteristics of Clients In Transition – How to identify and accommodate the challenges of working with clients in transition
- Where Do Widows Go – Research says 70% of widow and divorced women leave their advisor two years after the event; find out where they go and why.
- Transition Expertise Matters - Why financial services professionals need to learn about the human dynamics of financial change.
The Art of Client Alignment: Nothing of significance happens without alignment, everything is possible when you know the art of alignment and realignment.
Breaking the Implementation Impasse – Find out why clients stall don’t follow through or return calls and what you can do to break the impasse.
Women, Meaning & Money®
A unique coaching program just for women, providing a safe space for you to process your experiences of change and transitions to prepares you for the financial decisions and life commitments that will shape your life.
- Well Being Well Done
- Marriage and Money
- Women in Transition
- The Two Sides of Money: Success with Women in Transition Begins with the Other Side
- Solution Series for Success with Women Clients in Transition
- Experienced Advisors and Industry Experts Share What Works, Creating Success with Women Clients in Transition