Susan Bradley, CFP®, CeFT® is available for keynotes and other speaking engagements. Please contact email@example.com with your request. Frequent topics include:
- Sudden Money, Sudden Change – Managing Change before the Money
- The Traits of Clients In Transition – How to identify and accommodate the challenges of working with clients in transition.
- Tools and Process for the Personal Side - Everyone finally agrees that there's a personal side to money and some even realize that it's the personal side that drives decision-making. The question now is: where do you get tools and process for the personal side?
- Where do widows go? – Research says 70% of widow and divorced women leave their advisor two years after the event. Find out where they go and why.
- Transition Expertise Matters - Why financial services professionals need to learn about the human dynamics of financial change.
- The Art of Client Alignment - Nothing of significance happens without alignment; everything is possible when you know the art of alignment and realignment.
- Breaking the Implementation Impasse – Find out why clients stall and don’t follow through or return calls, and learn what you can do to break the impasse.