Widows enjoy coming together to learn in a collaborative setting. When you attract, connect and engage these women through an event that you host, you’ll also enhance your position as an expert in working with widows.
Here’s the free guide to help you plan an event that’s productive and memorable—for those who attend and for your business. It’s based on my experience in assisting with over a hundred workshops and presentations across the country during the past several years.
This practical little eBooklet includes the following important sections:
1. What do you want to accomplish with this event?
2. Who will attend?
3. When and where is good?
4. What’s your content? (sample program flyers and invitations included)
5. More ways to promote your event
6. Several days before your big day
7. What’s your follow-up plan?
EVENT CHECKLIST including 21 key items to help insure your success!
You can download this practical guide from my website at http://kathleenrehl.com/advisortools.html. There you’ll also find other free eBooklets featured in prior SMI blogs:
* How to Attract, Connect, and Engage Widowed Clients
* Financial Steps for Recent Widows
* Impactful Empathy: What to Say and How to Say It to Your Grieving Widowed Client
Blessings in your work assisting my “widowed sisters.” They very much need your compassionate guidance.